Call Us: 01 297 0356

How can you help?



helpConcerned about a colleague/friend/family member:
If you are concerned that a colleague, friend or family member may be in difficulty with a mental health problem, a substance misuse/alcohol problem or any issue which may be impairing their ability to practice safely the best thing you can do for that person is to facilitate them getting the most appropriate help.

If you feel it is safe to do so you can discuss it with the individual and encourage them to get help from the Practitioner Health Programme. If you do not feel you can do this yourself, please contact us for further advice on how best to proceed.